College & Career Center » WORK PERMITS


Employment – PCSO

Certificate of Age Work Permit

If you are 16 years or older, and you need a Work Permit, we can assist you in the College & Career Center (Q2), or if you are 16 or 17 years old, you can click on the image link below, and complete the work permit application online.


Minor's Certificate of Employment form

For students ages 14 and 15, you will need to retrieve a Minor's Certificate of Employment form. You can get that from the Satellite City Hall, or online(Click on the image link below) by downloading, completing, and submitting the form, with the needed identification requirements, so it can be processed.



 Questions, see Mrs. Fonoimoana in Q2.