ONLINE LUNCH PAYMENT AND MONITORING SYSTEM
Parents and guardians of public school students are now able to conveniently manage, monitor and pay for their child’s school meal account online and through a mobile app.
EZSchoolPay is a secure service being offered through Harris School Solutions (eTrition). The statewide student meal payment system provides the following online uses:· Add funds securely, conveniently and directly into student meal accounts at any time from the app or online.
- Set recurring automatic payments to ensure accounts are always refilled.
- Receive automated alert notifications when the account balance drops below a certain amount.
- View student meal transactions and account balances.
Parents still have the option of paying with cash or check at our school office at no charge and can use EZSchoolPay to check their balance. The EZSchoolPay app is free and accessible on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
How to Register
Parents and guardians may sign up for a new account:(Starting July 15th)
- Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com.
- Click the Register button.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for confirmation and follow further directions.
There are two ways to add your child to your account:
Enter the Student ID number and child's last name or Enter the child's first/last name and birthdate
Note: Type Hawaii for District and press enter. District should pre-populate with "Hawaii-St. of Hawaii Dept of Ed.”