Registrar's Office Location: Q1
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Mon. through Fri.
Phone: (808) 305-7351 or 305-7350
Fax: (808) 293-8960
Registrar's Office Staff
Mr. Joseph A. Holtzmann. Registrar
Registration, program of studies, transcripts, report cards, etc.
Student Registration: All New Students
Report to registrar's office to complete registration form and emergency data card
Required for new student registration:
1. You must live in our school district (Pupukea left side to Ka'a'awa Point), with your parent/guardian.
- Must complete GE (Geographic Exception) process if you do not live within district boundaries.
2. Your parent/guardian must bring identification.
- Must bring Power of Attorney or Notarized Guardianship if student does not live with natural or
3. Your parent/guardian must show proof of residency (utility bill, rental or mortgage agreement in their name). If you and your parents live with someone, we need a notarized letter stating you live with them and a copy of their utility bill, rental or mortgage agreement.
4. You must have your TB (tuberculosis) skin test results, shot records, and physical exam records.
5. You need your Birth Certificate or Family Registry or Passport/Visa.
6. Release paperwork from previous school.
- You need your school transcripts from all previous schools.
7. SPED – Current IEP and current re-evaluation record (if applicable).
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH.
If needed, report to ELL Teacher for language proficiency testing and placement.
Report to Counselor for selection of courses.
Report to Q0 to create ID.
Report to Main Office to pay dues and to deposit funds to Meal Tracker account.
ADDITIONAL Items needed for enrollees from Other States/Foreign Country/Private School
1) TB (tuberculosis) skin test results within prior 6 months.
2) Copy of transcripts from previous school.