RED RAIDER HEALTH CENTER
Servicing Your Medical and Dental Needs!
Students and Staff! Get your medical and dental services taken care of at the SBHC. This means less time away from school or work AND save time by being seen at the clinic! Most medical and dental insurances accepted, (Kaiser Added Choice accepted).
LOCATION: Building R 104 - Kahuku High Intermediate Campus
Medical Services include:
- sports physicals
- sick visits
- minor surgery (e.g. lacerations/boils)
- chronic diseases (e.g. asthma, allergies, acne, eczema)
Red Raider Health Center Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm, with lunch from 12-1 (dental), and 1-2 (medical).
Medical Number: 454-7447
Dental Services include:
- root canals
- emergency visits
Our hours are from 8am-4pm, with lunch from 12-1 (dental), and 1-2 (medical).
Dental Number: 636-1789
Students who are ill or injured when the Health Room is closed should report to the Business Office.
Health Room Admission
All students entering the Health Room for health services must have a health referral pass from either the class they are leaving or the one they are entering.
- Old wounds should be cared for at home. Health services not requiring immediate emergency care should be handled after class time, recess, or lunchtime.
- Students feeling ill or requiring immediate care may be sent during class time. Parent/guardian will be contacted regarding child's illness/injury.
- A student will be released only with the approval of a parent or authorized adult.
Updated emergency information for each student, including authorized persons to contact, will be maintained in the health room.
Physical Examination and Immunization Forms
Health records are maintained in the Health Room. Forms will be sent to students needing to update information on their F-14 (Health record).
Students are given medication at the Health Room only with written permission from their doctor. The Health Aide does not dispense aspirin.